UBS Financial Services QA Engineer - Risk Analytics in Kraków, Poland
– Manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on UI and Backend side
– Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, etc.
– Raising and tracking issues
– Close work with developers in troubleshooting issues
– Agree on acceptance criteria through testing and analysis
– Close work with business and IT stakeholders on clarifying business requirements
– Assist other QA members in testing if required
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offers clients expert advice, wealth management, investment banking, asset management and in Switzerland retail banking. Our clients are private individuals, institutions and corporations from around the world. UBS employs about 60,000 people in all major financial centers.
You’ll be working in the Risk Analytics team in Poland. We integrate sophisticated quant models with trade and market data covering UBS' derivative portfolio. We produce portfolio risk for CVA and FVA and also calculate the raw exposure measures that drive UBS' RWA and credit limits. The team works across quant, desk and regulatory teams.
– good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
– some experience with any test automation tools
– excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– knowledge of any programming language(nice to have)
– good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira)
– strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
– understanding of performance/load testing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181166BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: QA Engineer - Risk Analytics
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)