UBS Financial Services QA Automation Engineer – UBS Neo in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? We're looking for QA Automation Engineer to join UBS Neo team where you will be involved in development of modern trading and cross-product application platform http://about-neo.ubs.com
– Detailed automated & manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
– Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc.
– Raising and tracking issues
– Compatibility / Usability on multiple client desktop configurations (OS, browser, plug-ins and languages)
– Close work with developers in troubleshooting issues
– Business acceptance criteria through testing and analysis
– Close work with business and IT stakeholders on clarifying business requirements
– Assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing
– Assist other QA members in testing if required
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Neo Federal Team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform called Neo. The UBS Neo is our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as micro service ecosystem with state-of-the-art technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
QA Automation Engineers in Neo are integral part of scrum development teams. We follow agile principles; we test often with short release cycles. You may be leading QA activities for complete sprint/release cycle within area of responsibility and often provide a final \"go\". You are a guardian of quality. Does it sound like you?
Your experience and skills:
– good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
– practical experience with test automation tools (eg. Selenium Web Driver, Test Complete)
– excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– experience in one of modern programming languages (C++, Java, C#)
– knowledge of scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby or similar)
– good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, HP QC or similar)
– strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
– experience in testing web-based application with understanding of modern web technologies
– experience with Web Services, REST API testing
– good knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
– understanding of non-functional testing like failover, resilience, load testing
– experience in Scrum / Agile
– focused on quality
– results driven - able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
– an excellent communicator
– quick learner
– able to prioritize
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173830BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: QA Automation Engineer – UBS Neo
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)