UBS Financial Services Project Management Office Reporting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in project management? Do you want to know more about waterfall and agile methodologies? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information and producing reports? We're looking for someone like that whose duties will include:
– enabling senior management decisions by delivering high quality reports, analysis and forecasts (e.g. tollgate reporting, change control reporting, RAID reporting)
– maintain and update project management reporting tools
– cooperating with stakeholder to ensure delivery of high quality reporting services
– acting as an ambassador of our standards
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in project management environment
– very good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– excellent organizational skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– passionate about data analytics
– a flexible team player with a positive attitude
– very good in English
– delivery orientated
– familiar with advanced functions of Excel, (VBA, Access and or Tableau skills would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167413BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Management Office Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management