UBS Financial Services Operational Risk Reporting Specialist - Business Objects in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about data processing? Are you a stickler for getting things right?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• carry out data processing and manipulation in Excel, Access and automation of reports in Business Objects
• produce various types of Compliance & Operational Risk Control reports for UBS committees, external regulators and perform quality control checks on reports before submission
• provide data feeds from Business Objects on an ad hoc basis to internal stakeholders within specific deadlines and appropriate quality
• manage and co-ordinate data provision for over 100 data points with data providers
• standardize data and metrics to enable creation of dashboards in Tableau
• implement report changes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team will be part of Reporting & Analytics Services (RAS) placed in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park) that produces and distributes reporting products and analysis enabling compliance and confident decision-making throughout the company.
We provide our internal clients with reporting & analytics, data and infrastructure management, process and change management, as well as quality assurance services
We will work closely with the Operational Risk Framework team and will produce meaningful reports to measure audit results, action plans, controls, policies and analyzing operational risk.
Your experience and skills:
• a graduate or university degree (preferably in Economics / Finance / Mathematics or IT-related)
• Experience in Business Objects or related SAP application
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and / or MS Access. Knowledge of VBA or SQL being an advantage
• Passion for data mining/processing and information sharing (you love research)
• Communication skills enabling to work with all business lines and various levels of seniority
• Analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• Proven experience in a similar position (preferably 2 years or more)
• always looking to improve the client experience
• a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172874BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operational Risk Reporting Specialist - Business Objects
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support