UBS Financial Services Local Data Protection Contact (LDPC) – Poland in Kraków, Poland
• Advising UBS on data privacy matters and operational implications for the organization including advice on permissibility of personal data collection and processing, as well as adherence to data protection principles. Supporting business with assessing changes in local personal data processing activities, in accordance with UBS data protection policy and control processes.
• Act as contact person for data subjects on data protection matters, review responses to data subject rights being exercised
• Monitoring compliance of personal data processing with applicable data protection law and UBS policies.
• Participate in Breach Incident Process Task force in case of data breach in responsible jurisdiction.
• Support day-to-day communication with data protection authority, provide regulator reports on personal data processing records for all in-scope entities.
• Prepare communication with and reporting to the local data protection supervisory authority.
• Management and resolution of ad hoc issues and questions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Data Protection Office has been newly set up within UBS and is led by the Group Data Protection Officer (Group DPO), with a mandate to support UBS' adherence to data protection regulations, in particular the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (\"EU GDPR\") as well as new Swiss data protection legislation. The Group Data Protection Officer is headquartered in Switzerland with Data Protection Offices in Zurich, Frankfurt and London supported by a team of Local Data Protection Contacts (\"LDPC\") covering key UBS locations in Europe in addition to Switzerland. To fulfill its mandate, the Group Data Protection Office works closely with key stakeholders across the UBS organization.
Your experience and skills:
You are an experienced professional looking to work in a dynamic environment on data protection matters affecting UBS. You have solid analytical skills and understanding of the financial services industry. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills enable you to communicate to key stakeholders. We are in particular looking for candidates with the following profile:
• Academic degree in relevant area, including Business, Legal or Audit.
• At least 8 - 10 years proven relevant experience in data privacy or related area, preferably in the financial industry with leading institutions or with supervisory authorities.
• Extensive knowledge of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and local data protection law and ability to translate into operational implications for the UBS Organisation. Banking and investment products, services and processes knowledge is a plus.
• Ability to manoeuvre within the UBS organisation and build and manage productive working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Driven, self-starter and proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines.
• Flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
• Strong analytical skills to enable structured problem solving with ability to synthesize and express complex issues into concrete outcomes.
• Commitment to high quality delivery.
• Fluent in Polish, English and German as a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170762BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Local Data Protection Contact (LDPC) – Poland
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance, Risk