UBS Financial Services Loan Administration Team Leader in Kraków, Poland
Do you have what it takes to successfully lead a Team of Loan Administration Specialists?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– lead the team of analysts based in Krakow including capacity/ workload
– train and maintain an effective team who partners with the onshore teams to provide best in class services often under time pressure
– act as a first point of contact for employees in all matters
– ensure team is handling requests with the right priority and within agreed SLAs
– ensure all policies, procedures and guidelines are followed by team members
– drive changes, service innovation and process excellence in cooperation with the stakeholders and team members
– create reports and presentations for senior management meetings: quarterly, monthly and weekly team results from aggregated results down to individual cases
– managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As Loan Administration Team Leader you will lead a team of analysts based in Krakow. Your team will support business lines in UK and USA and you will interact on a daily basis with Agents, Lenders, trading counterparties. You will also interact with internal teams including but not limited to, Loan Administration, Finance and Business partners. As a Team Head you will be responsible for maintaining and managing relationship with onshore partners and other stakeholders.
Your experience and skills:
– an academic degree in Business Administration / Finance / Management or in a related field
– 4+ years of experience in corporate environment in a position involving cooperation with various international stakeholders
– experience in team management
– excellent interpersonal skills (communication, influencing, active listening, delegating, leadership)
– strong analytical skills, including data presentation
– fluent in English
– able to manage your time efficiently in order to deliver to short deadlines
– familiar with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174696BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Loan Administration Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations