UBS Financial Services Junior PMO in Kraków, Poland
The individual will be responsible for several activities, including but not limited to:
• Ensuring full range of Project / Program administration
• Organizing team meetings /workshop logistics
• Supporting the production and maintenance of project documentation
• Creating and maintaining the Project plan
• Preparing and publishing project status reports and financial forecasts required as part of project control
• Ensuring documentation and tracking of project risks, issues, action logs and project deliverables
• Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
• Reviewing financials, and coordinating forecast / project plan updates
• Provide support to GFS IT Team Program/Project Managers in creation of project status reports, project plans, compliance and financial reporting.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are searching for a junior / mid-level PMO to work within Global Financing Services IT ( GFS IT ) , focussed on supporting the various programme managers within GFS IT across a wide variety of initiatives which includes discretionary and regulatory / mandatory changes. This role deals with reporting, assurance, quality control, information management, tracking of financials, milestones, risks, issues, dependencies, change management, support and knowledge management.
Your experience and skills:
• Most important skill is – aptitude. Someone with good listening skills, able to absorb and disseminate relevant information quickly, juggle multiple priorities, collaborate across teams and drive forward clarity on status and progress on issues
• Must have very good English communications skills both written and verbal and able to clearly, concisely and accurately articulate status, risks and issues.
• Must have experience and sound knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
• Ideally should have some experience of a project management office or in a program co-ordination and administration role
• Must be proactive and have good time management skills – will need to juggle multiple urgent and longer term tasks
• Should have an appreciation of Project Management concepts and methods, and the associated tools used - such as Resource forecasts, Gantt charts, RAID logs
• Team player with the confidence to deal with multiple senior people remotely, experience working within complex international organisation preferred
• Pro-active and self-driven to overcome challenges, achieve results and deliver to deadlines. Willingness to challenge and push for progress on open issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169895BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Junior PMO
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Equities, Information Technology (IT)