UBS Financial Services Junior Data Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– Analyze Group Technology program data and financials to create metrics and reports for GCOO COO and Group Technology management
– Operate existing processes and procedures to tight deadlines
– Challenge the current status providing suggestions to improve solutions
– Communicate effectively with different stakeholders across Group Technology and other business divisions (finance)
– Build relationships with Group Technology, GCOO COO and Finance to understand the IT Portfolio and interpret accounting policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Project Portfolio Controlling (PPC) team within Group Technology Operating Management in Cracow. We ensure an effective and efficient Operating and Control environment across Group Technology, delivered within agreed operating plans, whilst providing portfolio management services across the firm. Project Portfolio Controlling (PPC) is the Service Line accountable for delivering consistent change the bank (CTB) portfolio through planning, support and reporting and implementation of operational processes to support the financial processes around the CHF 2.6b Internally Generated Compute Software and Restructuring initiatives
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– Experience in a role like this
– an ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– strong analytical, problem- solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
- excellent excel skills (vlookup, pivots, formulas)
– an analytical thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– a strong team player who takes initiative
– well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– Fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169061BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support