UBS Financial Services IT Testing Lead in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about Quality Assurance and Testing? Do you enjoy leading and working with others to deliver high-quality software? If so, you could be the right person for this role. We are looking for someone who can:
• Setup and lead the testing team for GCS, Sourcing and COO IT
• Define and own the testing strategy including creation and maintenance of test plans, test cases and all test artefacts
• Organize and co-ordinate all testing and UAT activities across the multiple IT and business teams
• Build a new team by identifying suitable candidates
• Manage the team and be responsible for all of their testing and QA activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the GCS, Sourcing and COO IT team within GCOO IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
Your experience and skills:
• 10+ years' practical involvement in testing and Quality Assurance activities
• Strong knowledge of testing best practices and tools including use of HP Quality Centre and JIRA.
• Knowledge and experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
• Experience of leading testing teams and delivering proven IT software
• Experience of automating testing activities
• Knowledge/use of CA PPM and/or SAP is a nice-to-have
• A strong team leader who inspires others to deliver their best
• Able to act and make decisions independently, involving others where appropriate
• A strong communicator who can present technical ideas in an easy-to-understand fashion
• A self-starter who looks to take ownership of problems and see them to resolution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167747BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Testing Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)