UBS Financial Services IT Project Officer in Kraków, Poland
Can you juggle a lot of project tasks and do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with high spirit on commitment and quality delivery? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
– produce financial reports and forecasts as part of project control
– maintain and update project management reporting tools
– create and maintain documentation for projects, including risk tracking, action logs and project deliverables
– perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT PMO team in Kraków (Kraków Business Park). We support change management activities along all PMI competence areas while participating in several large and highly visible global programs and projects. We cooperate with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in Poland, UK and Hong-Kong. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in a role like this
– experience in financials, shared services, project management or quality control
– strong analytical skills
– very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
– an asset (no must-requirement) would be knowledge of Visual Basic for analytics and office automation or MS SharePoint administration and data bases creation
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– delivery focused, pro-active personality
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– conscientious and resilient
– going the extra mile to deliver and progress you career
– not shy to speak up and make sure your message comes across
– fluent in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175357BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)