UBS Financial Services IT Project Managment Officer (PMO) in Kraków, Poland
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of project tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide technical and administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies and tools
– develop, maintain and update project management reporting tools and databases
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
– create and maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT PMO team in Krakow Quattro V office (Quattro Business Park). We support change management activities while participating in a globally known Project White and Strategic Regulatory Initiatives (SRI). We cooperate with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in Zurich. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
– a university degree
– experience in IT, shared services, financials, project management or quality control
– strong analytical skills
– very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
– knowledge of Visual Basic for Application (additional asset)
– experience in SharePoint administration and data bases creation (additional asset)
– knowledge of SQL and MS Access (additional asset)
– knowledge of additional programing language (additional asset)
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– delivery focused, pro-active personality
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– conscientious and resilient
– fluent in English (written and spoken)
– fluent in German (additional asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179030BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Managment Officer (PMO)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management