UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager in Kraków, Poland
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run projects
– partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– manage the staff of a project team
do administrative task related to project management
ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Cross Operations IT in Krakow. Our role is to build the operational and regulatory reporting tools and solution for UBS's Investment Banking and Wealth Management businesses.
Your experience and skills:
– the enthusiasm & motivation to build and lead an IT team in Krakow
– experience collaborating with business and IT colleagues distributed globally
– a strong background in technical project management (financial services knowledge a bonus)
– expertise in tracking and controlling projects and risks through project artefacts
– knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle including change management and agile delivery
– experience with a changing environment where no two days are the same
bachelor or master degree in IT or related analytical field
experience in project management support
excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– expert at building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and projects
– a strong communicator, fluent in English
self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
detail oriented, with structured, analytical, organized, methodical planning skills
adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168254BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)