UBS Financial Services Investment Monitoring Analyst - Asset Management in Kraków, Poland
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• monitor and control Portfolio Managers` investment decisions
• performing detailed analysis of client investment management agreements and seeking clarification of guidelines from the business where necessary
• attaching/testing rules to coded account and document/update of knowledge repositories and workflow tools that form part of the process chain
• liaising with front office personnel e.g. Client Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers and Traders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Guideline Monitoring team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the EMEA, America and APAC regions and to provide accurate investigation of potential breaches, investments that are not in line with the signed contract. Key objective of the role is to be very precise and consecutive in reading and interpreting the contracts.
• a graduate of finance, banking, economics, accountancy, law
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• analytical and detail-oriented approach and the ability to provide practical solutions, able to work across teams and functions
• very good in English both spoken and written
• German, French would be an additional asset
• at least 2 years experience in financial environment
• an understanding of financial instruments and their attributes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179012BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Investment Monitoring Analyst - Asset Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk