UBS Financial Services Internship Program in Project Management Office Team in Kraków, Poland
Do you want to build a career in project management? Are you great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? Do you like to solve problems and increase efficiencies?
We’re looking for someone like that who will:
– provide administration, reporting and team support
– work with regional and global teams
– schedule, prepare and minute project meetings
– provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– maintain and updating project management reporting tools
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT PMO team based in Quattro V Krakow. We support change management activities while participating in a globally known Strategic Regulatory Initiatives (SRI). We cooperate with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in Zurich. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an
opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in Project Management.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, however, it would be an asset.
– a student status or university degree
– very good in English, both spoken and written
– very good MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
– experienced in SharePoint administration and data bases creation (additional asset)
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– detail oriented and analytical
– passionate about data gathering and information sharing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175428BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internship Program in Project Management Office Team
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management