UBS Financial Services Internship in Risk and Access Control in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in risk and access control ? Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you take findings from complex analysis and make them understandable?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– manage access to a set of business applications used in the Investment Bank
– assist with operation of risk processes
– provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice
– establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships with senior business managers from around the world
– provide support for regular and ad-hoc reporting
– identify and analyze areas for improvement in current processes/reports, propose changes and implement them
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working for the Investment Bank's Divisional Information Security Office team in our Zabierzow offices. Our role is to manage access to high risk business applications and operate risk control processes for the Investment Bank.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 40 hour per week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us a previous experience, but if you have it, it's an asset.
– previous experience in either one of risk management, information security, access and identity management or financial services will be an asset
– problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– good analytical skills and experience in using MS Excel, MS Access
– fluent in English
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented, with the ability to set priorities
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173423BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Internship in Risk and Access Control
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support