UBS Financial Services Internship in Businness Risk Management Team in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about Information Security? Do you know how to work well in a dynamic environment?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
– Be part of the gate keeper team managing and maintaining accesses to bank wide applications,
– Handle day-to-day access management tasks and respond to queries from Corporate Centre employees,
– Actively participate in spreading awareness of Information Security topics,
– Participate in realignment/enhancement/transition projects,
– Collaborate with other Divisional Information Security Offices across the organization as well as the Group Information Security Office.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team is a part of a Corporate Centre Divisional Information Security Office; this role will be based in Zabierzow/Krakow. Our focus is to support DISO in day to day confidentiality breach incidents handling, access management as well as data protection activities.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of an extension, based on 30-40 hour per week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it's an asset.
– a university degree or a student status (preferably in science or information technology) or relevant
– good written and verbal communication skills, and are a team player
– good knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
– analysing and problem solving skills
able to observe and contribute new ideas
passionate for understanding how things work
excited by challenges. You want to learn new skills and think about complex ideas
good at building connections (you work with people, not for people)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178061BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internship in Businness Risk Management Team
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support