UBS Financial Services International Mobility Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– effectively coordinate tasks connected with global cross-border workforce administration
– ensure all IMS Operations activities are carried out in line with global policies and processes, and in line with local legislation
– prepare pre-assignment cost projections for various policy types
– liaise with the vendors and internal parties on different aspects connected with employee assignment
– keep assignee records and data up to date ensuring inclusion within relevant technology systems
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to the operational process improvement activity, including providing support in any continuous improvement initiatives
– stay in line with our internal rules
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The IMS Operations team is a key support to IMS Advisors. We help our International Assignees during the assignment and/or relocation life cycle. The IMS Operations team is responsible for the effective delivery of all IMS Operations transactions. This role is based in Krakow Ruczaj Office.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in shared service environment
– technical skills (Microsoft Office including Excel, case management tool)
– experience within HR or similar administration department (International Mobility would be an advantage)
– very good written and spoken English, German language would be an asset
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– truly service oriented with a can-do attitude
– fast learner
– good communicator
– able to stay on track when no two days are the same
– team player with a positive attitude but also able to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172881BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: International Mobility Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)