UBS Financial Services Information Security Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a solid knowledge and experience in Information Security field? Are you great communicator with good data analytics and manipulation skills? We’re looking for someone like that to help us to:
– maintain the register of Group General Counsel assets and owners and other role-holders
– manage periodic review processes like access rights review, unstructured assets review, physical storage device read/write access, physical (location) access review, clear desk review
– represent Group General Counsel in working groups on related topics especially as relate to Divisional Information Security Office
– ensure consistent design and operational approach for access models in Group General Counsel -owned applications
– manage ongoing approval process for access requests
– conduct ad hoc information security projects (e.g. systems access analysis), and contribute to other projects that require information security involvement (e.g. security model changes, data migrations)
– Safeguard the 'Need to know' and 'Need to do' - principles to ensure Group General Counsel employees globally comply with these
– Handling of complex data volume e.g. mass update, clean-ups (during migrations and/or reorganizations etc.)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Legal Operations team in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We are the team of 10 individuals responsible for various, independent processes, working on daily basis with our business partners.
Your experience and skills:
– strong data analytics and manipulation skills
– solid understanding of system access control concepts and working knowledge of the access control systems
– few years of experience in Information Security field or within Data Quality
– good email communication skills (will interact with external law firms)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to work independently, take initiative, develop a structured approach to their work, and seek to identify further value-added actions beyond instructions that are provided
– proficient in MS Excel with a very good understanding of pivot table design, functions and formulas
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176603BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Information Security Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Legal