UBS Financial Services Information & Cyber Security Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you looking for a job experience in the area of Information & Cyber Security? Do you have?
• Passion for Information and Cyber Security; –or–
• Any experience in IT-related area; –or–
• Knowledge in the area of Cyber Security, Information Security, general IT, or IT Risk Management.
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you risk averse? Would you like to gain exposure to the world of Cyber Security?
We are looking for the person who answered yes to these questions to help us with the following:
• Perform analytical reviews and assessments of external queries around cyber and information security, capturing their requirements;
• Perform assessment of UBS information & cyber security controls;
• Identify, evaluate, and report on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements;
• Assist in the review, implementation and advisory of group-wide Information Security Policies, Procedures and Standards;
• Support Control Owners in defining and maintaining the Information and Cyber Security Control catalogue;
• Provide operational support in the UBS internal security awareness campaigns;
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CISO Team of the Central Risk Services (CRS) Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Our primary role is to assist colleagues from the Chief Information Security Office, Policy Owners and Control Owners to support the firm's ongoing and comprehensive efforts regarding information and data protection to ensure that any gaps are systematically addressed.
Additionally as a part of the CRS Department, we also provide the opportunity to learn and provide support for other processes, e.g. Technical and Vendor Risk Assessments.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
Your experience and skills:
• A natural ability to solve complex issues through analytical and lateral thinking;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Good orientation in Information Security concepts.
• Motivation to develop knowledge and experience in the area of Information & Cyber Security and IT Risk & Compliance.
• A very good communicator, with spoken and written English at the C1 level;
• A team player;
• Eager to learn new things;
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
• Able to determine own priorities within assigned work and projects, request assistance as needed;
• Able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174051BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Information & Cyber Security Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance, Information Technology (IT), Risk