UBS Financial Services HR Vetting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you know how to catch important details? Are you an expert in digging and background checks? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
• take full responsibility for the delivery of high quality HR vetting services
• manage effective vetting execution, administering vetting cases, managing vetting vendor relations, conducting UBS internal background checks, carrying out spot checks on vetting vendor execution, and initiating the vetting escalation process
• ensure accurate data updates in the HR systems as well as provide standardized and customized reporting on vetting execution to relevant stakeholders
• Receive, manage and track requests related to vetting cases raised by UBS line managers, suppliers, vetting vendors or other involved parties and ensure all necessary updates in the relevant systems
• deliver HR vetting services according to agreed service level agreements and local legislation
• focus on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner
• work in collaboration with other vetting team members to establish and maintain a confidential and trusted work environment
• work in collaboration with global HR teams in all areas of vetting execution
• support continuous vetting process improvement initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the HR Vetting team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to provide excellent HR services in the field of vetting execution and coordination for our staff globally. We help by handling all customer requests on professional manner, support continuous vetting process improvement initiatives.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
• BA or Master degree or relevant working experience
• experience in HR or shared service operations (insourced or outsourced)
• excellent written and spoken English
• good knowledge of German, additional language skills highly desirable
• advanced MS Office skills
• high quality awareness
• excellent organizational skills
• strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a global team
• self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177356BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Vetting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)