UBS Financial Services HR Team Leader in Onboarding UK in Kraków, Poland
Are you an organised person who excels in leading a team to deliver excellent service on time? Do you have a proven track record in change management? Are you able to create fruitful relations with our stakeholders and clients? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you have excellent judgment and analytical skills? We're looking for someone like you to:
Work closely with the Onboarding Delivery Head to provide onboarding services to business in UK region. Onboarding team is responsible for managing admin activities for the new joiners starting from contracts creation, gathering all necessary documentation, setting up profiles in data base, inviting the new joiners to their 1st day, guiding the new joiners pre start date.
This role has a significant change management aspect to it as the onboarding function is looking for streamlining the process and its organization to align it with other regions.
Responsibilities will include:
• managing a team of onboarding specialists to ensure sure high quality services are delivered in line with legal and regulatory requirements
• stakeholder management of candidates, line managers and other HR stakeholders such as recruiters and recruiting coordinators
• building strong relationships with the PO team to ensure identified process gaps and improvements are handled with the right priority
• analyzing potential quality mistakes and addressing them in order to decrease them
• encouraging continuous process improvements by the team
• coordinating team activities to make sure agreed service levels of timeliness and quality are met
• creating and driving action plans to avoid or to tackle backlog situations
• training, developing and retaining team members by creating a positive work environment
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery- UK Onboarding Team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki. We work closely with the Regional HR teams and deliver services across the globe. Our aim is to support the Business by a smooth and efficient delivery in accordance with our policies.
Your experience and skills:
• an university degree or relevant working experience
• change management skills
• stakeholder management skills
• leadership experience
• experience of working in a shared services environment or within financial services
• good written and oral communication skills
• organizational and analytical skills
• strong attention to detail
• excellent problem-solving skills and able to think logically
• a risk management mindset
• very good written and spoken English, (any additional language is an asset)
• advanced MS Office skills
• good at dealing with stakeholders, including senior managers, as well as with external vendors
• results-driven with the ability to prioritize under pressure
• client focused
• able to work under pressure
• highly organized and detail-orientated with strong time-management skills
• solution focused
• not afraid of taking decisions
• able to challenge / influence / facilitate and guide
• able to present information in a succinct and informative manner to support decision-making
• a great communicator and passionate about your team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179027BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Team Leader in Onboarding UK
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)