UBS Financial Services HR Redeployment and Immigration Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and challenging position within Human Resources? Are you well organized? Do you like to lend a hand? We are looking for someone like that who can help us manage two processes, Redeployment and Immigration, for the UK region by:
– proactively facilitating the management of Employees at risk of redundancy and potentially seeking redeployment
– working closely with the HR and Recruitment teams to resolve any queries around redeployment from at risk employees
– managing relationships with HR stakeholders, business management and recruiters
– mitigating risk for the bank by presenting clear and accurate advice to the Recruitment team on the redeployment process
- mitigating risk for the bank by providing clear and accurate advice to the Recruiting team on immigration rules for new hires, collaborating closely with the immigration solicitors (managing RLMT advertising and visa requests)
– tracking and reporting redeployment and immigration activity
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Recruiting Operations team in Krakow / Wroclaw. We make sure that candidates, hiring managers and recruiters get a seamless recruiting experience.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role, e.g. Employee Advisory or Customer Service
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator and advisor, with excellent English skills
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to deal with a variety of stakeholders at all ranks
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168939BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Redeployment and Immigration Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)