UBS Financial Services HR Process Owner CH/EMEA in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Is continuous improvement what drives you? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– act as HR Process Owner for functional and/or regional topics in European region
– ensure all processes, products and tools within our responsibility comply with internal policies and regulatory requirements
– challenge the status quo, proactively propose improvements and implement all aspects of changes, including training, communication, documentation, control measures and early identification of potential issues and risks
– build up strong professional relationships with stakeholders
– collaborate with our clients and with internal partners to deliver the best service and products
– work in projects and deliver results according to priorities and targets
– make strong and sound decisions with the right balance when it comes to efficiency, quality, risk, standardization and costs
– act as a role model in developing knowledge, skills and experience
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the HR Process Owner & Operations Control team in Krakow. Our role is to proactively drive a culture of continuous improvement and an effective HR process portfolio across Service Delivery CH/EMEA. We support employees, line managers and our HR colleagues by ensuring all processes, products, policies and technologies are best in class. You will work closely with your team members in Zurich, London and Krakow to deliver efficient services for the region.
Your experience and skills:
– profound HR process management experience in process analysis, design and implementation
– passion to improve HR processes and tools as well as working in projects
– excellent analytical and organizational skills
– the ability to draw conclusions on process efficiency from reports and key statistic data
– the ability to take responsibility, prioritize and organize your own workload and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– a strong risk management mindset
– excellent problem solving and analytical skill set with the ability to challenge the status quo and drive process improvements
– a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
– an excellent communicator, fluent in English and one additional language (preferred German or French)
– flexible and stress resilient, ready to face new approaches and challenges
– customer orientated and focused on service quality as well as efficiency
– always professional but you have the human touch
– quick learner on technology and HR processes
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– able to present information in a succinct and informative manner to support decision-making
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175600BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Process Owner CH/EMEA
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)