UBS Financial Services HR Operations Specialist with Dutch or Hebrew in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
– make sure that our employees and Line Managers receive quick and effective solutions
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– assist employees on how to self-complete tasks wherever possible
– stay in line with our internal rules
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Krakow. We're a team of 10. And we keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone and through our ticketing system. We are working closely with Local HR team supporting all HR queries.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172954BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Operations Specialist with Dutch or Hebrew
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)