UBS Financial Services HR Operations Specialist - UK Lifecycle Team in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in British labour law? Do you enjoy resolving complex cases and collaborating with many stakeholders? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' requests in area of: internal transfers, change in working conditions, regulatory references, visa administration
– make sure that our systems reflect actual data
– build up expertize by close cooperation with stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the UK HR Service Delivery team in Kraków providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in the United Kingdom. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– knowledge of British HR and experience in a similar role
– excellent written and spoken English
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– truly service and customer oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178561BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Operations Specialist - UK Lifecycle Team
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)