UBS Financial Services HR Operations Specialist - Swiss Special Topics in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' concerns related to work permit, business trips visas or family allowance quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop
– make sure that our systems reflect actual data
– build up expertize by close cooperation with stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the Swiss HR Service Delivery team in Kraków providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in Switzerland. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– very good German language skills, good command of other languages would be an asset
– experience in a similar role
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– truly service and customer oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178266BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Operations Specialist - Swiss Special Topics
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)