UBS Financial Services HR Onboarding Process Specialist with German (maternity cover) in Kraków, Poland
Are you curious about onboarding process for UBS in Switzerland? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create documents needed to start a work relationship,
– make sure that our employees have a valid work permit, when needed
– build up expertized knowledge by working with process guides and close cooperation with stakeholders
– provide an excellent customer experience to our employees
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
There are two main reasons to join our team: the process itself and our team's spirit. Onboarding is one of the most complex Swiss HR processes with many pitfalls to overcome, but this is what makes it most attractive, exciting and satisfying at the same time. We feel that we’re part of a global organization and that our opinions and ideas matter and can make a difference to the organization as a whole. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor’s degree
– advanced German and English languages skills
– experience in corporate environment
– very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
– a people person with proactive approach to improve the ways of working to ensure better service
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175089BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Onboarding Process Specialist with German (maternity cover)
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)