UBS Financial Services HR Business Manager in Kraków, Poland
Do you want to be part of a business management team responsible for supporting senior management of the HR Service Delivery in driving strategic priorities? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you well organized, a multitasker and able to quickly change focus, whilst retain an oversight on key topics and deliverables?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– own and perform financial forecasting for a sub-area of HR Service Delivery; coordinate, collect and consolidate functional updates on financials, workforce strategy data and programs
– analyze headcount and financial movements, present and discuss findings with global partners and senior managers
– work on cross functional topics to support our regional business managers
– develop communications tools and presentations to support internal alignment and global strategic initiatives
– answer ad-hoc business queries
– coordinate various internal stakeholders, assist with managing relationships with HR COO, Finance and Controlling
– support initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Human Resources Service Delivery Business Management team based in Krakow and interacting with other business managers in Switzerland, US, UK and Singapore. Across our broad portfolio of activities, we manage workforce and financial analysis, forecasting, project and risk management, internal communication, general administration. You will be interacting with and supporting senior management and dealing with a broad variety of management topics. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
Your experience and skills:
you have 4-7 years of professional experience
finance or business analysis experience, experience with working with numbers
– strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and different levels of the organization
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a can-do attitude, resilience and positive attitude
– good MS Office skills (especially Excel and Power Point)
- your are motivated, self-directed, comfortable working independently and as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172701BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support