UBS Financial Services HR Advisor in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone who can help us keep our employees satisfied and:
– resolve employees' HR concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to HR related projects within our team
– stay in line with our internal rules and country specific labor law
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be joining a UK Advisory team based in Cracow Green Office, we’re trustworthy advisors for UK based employees.
Your goal in a daily work will be: to provide the best client service possible and at the same time always act as a team supporting each other. We love people and we love talking to people. We come from different backgrounds and use in our knowledge and experience to help others. We also believe that through such mixture of experiences we can provide the best client service to our UBS Employees working in United Kingdom.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role will be a plus
– knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
a firm understanding of HR processes will be plus
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– truly service oriented
– a good listener and great communicator
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180681BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)