UBS Financial Services FX Trading .NET Developer in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help us rebuild a suite of front office trading tools for FX Trading & Sales desks? We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
– work on exciting and high-profile FX trading project in a complex technology environment
– build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
– apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
– work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
– write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
– work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of a small agile team that is part of a larger globally distributed FX IT team. You will collaborate closely with both technology and business colleagues to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
As part of the 2018 change programme FX Technology is looking to rebuild a suite of front office trading tools (trader blotters, dealer intervention screens, market aggregator, market making control panels, etc.) for the electronic and voice FX trading desks.
Your experience and skills:
– expertise in C# 4.0/4.5 programming with good unit testing experience (NUnit & Moq or similar)
– sound understanding of the .Net multithreading
– sound understanding of object-oriented development
– experience in the development of user interfaces (preferably WPF)
– experience with same or equivalent technologies: SVN, Git/Github, Teamcity
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– experience working in Agile environment
– focused on quality
– an excellent communicator
– aware of on-going technology trends and know how pragmatically leverage their benefits
– quick learner
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173247BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: FX Trading .NET Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)