UBS Financial Services Fund Documentation Specialist fix term contract in Kraków, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review complex 3rd party fund documentation
– perform legal due diligence of complex 3rd party hedge funds
– assist Operations adhering to individual fund specific requirements
– provide legal support to execution and trading business
– be involved in instrument opening process for alternative third party funds and other funds with special operational or legal risks
– ensure legal assistance regarding transfer agent relations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Legal Fund Assessment team in Krakow Business Park. Our role is to provide support to the Legal and Operation units. We help by opening and maintaining fund relationships with external parties and advise on additional product information where necessary in order to ensure smooth and fast processing of client transactions.
Your experience and skills:
– a Swiss or European master degree in Law
– an interest in international legal and regulatory issues
– first practical experiences in international banking or in an international law firm focusing on banking topics, particularly funds and hedge funds are an asset
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate and cooperate with and manage multiple internal and external interfaces
– organized and detail oriented
– fluent in English (German skills are an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171862BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Fund Documentation Specialist fix term contract
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Legal