UBS Financial Services Fraud Pattern Recognition Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you passionate about trading and would like to work in a dynamic environment? We are looking for someone to join our team for a 6 months fixed-term contract.
Here are the key responsibilities for the role:
• Conducting initial risk assessment of Trader and Trade Alerts by identifying highest scoring trades that trigger Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
• Interrogating triggered trades within Front Office Risk Management systems in order to obtain further details in relation to trade bookings
• Liaising with Middle Office teams in order to gain further explanations surrounding alerted trade bookings
• Providing recommendations for an appropriate alert level and analysis on trending over multiple periods
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the team based in Krakow. Our team is responsible for detecting potential fraudulent and/or unauthorised trading events within the Investment Bank. The FPR team performs an ongoing mechanism of independent and timely analysis of Alerts produced by industry leading third party toolset solution whilst performing re-calibration of the detection methods utilised, namely the Key Risk Indicators. Risk factors designed to detect non-standard behaviour by highlighting scoring deviations.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in finance, mathematics or similar area
• Previous experience or internship in international company, preferably in banking sector
• Product knowledge across asset classes (e.g. Equity Derivatives, Cash, Fixed Income, Rates, FX)
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• Strong attention to details
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171463BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Fraud Pattern Recognition Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance