UBS Financial Services Financial Reporting Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you an analytical and well organized person? Are you attentive to details? We are looking for someone like this to:
• assist in all operational and financial accounting and reporting activity across multiple-locations
• assure high level of data quality of entity's income statement & balance sheet
• deliver a managed service that meets the Swiss requirements and is compliant with Local Regulatory Requirements
• process improvement by recommending ways to improve financial reporting procedures and internal management information provision
• provide detailed comments on the significant business moves and produce monthly financial close pack
• perform analytics on topics such as liquidity coverage ratio, liquidity & funding, leverage ratio denominator, risk weighted assets for the entity sign off
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Regional Control Switzerland Team is located in UBS in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow). Our role is verification of Balance Sheet and Income Statement completeness and accuracy for various Swiss UBS entities. We perform last mile reviews of the balance sheet and income statement for the entire UBS AG Swiss branch. We have daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers in Investment Bank, Asset Management, Group Treasury etc.
Your experience and skills:
• minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant position
• masters degree preferably in Finance, Economics or Accounting
• strong accounting/financial background (being in progress of ACCA, CFA, CIMA or other relevant certification would be an asset)
• very good written and spoken English (knowledge of German would be an asset)
• proficiency in MS Excel (VBA knowledge would be additional asset)
• communicative person with strong analytical and reporting skills with \"can do\" attitude
• you like working in challenging, dynamic environment and have ability to work in a diverse team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172863BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance