UBS Financial Services Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail? Are you willing to learn and develop in the area of financial analysis and regulatory reporting? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– prepare and analyze financial information to both local and global regulators
– carry out preparation, filing and compliance in connection with regulatory reporting requirements
– investigate exceptions and reach out to financial controllers during the close process
– analyze data included in quarterly and annual reports, as well as contribute to the preparation of our quarterly external report
– work out relevant financial information for management discussions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within Group Finance for Capital Adequacy team, which is located in Zürich, London, Noida and looking for further support in Krakow, Business Park Zabierzow. We are responsible for preparation and analysis of capital adequacy information, which is currently one of the key measures of financial strength and stability in banking industry. This includes critical review of the UBS assets and the risk they carry, as well as calculation of certain capital ratios. In our team we also significantly contribute to external disclosures, such as the Capital Management section in the UBS Quarterly and Annual Reports. We give the possibility to work remotely up to 50% of the time after probation period.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
– 1-3 years of experience in either financial reporting or accounting
– interest in financial industry (banking experience would be an asset)
– very good knowledge of MS Excel
– very good communication skills and ability to work in teams
– fluent in English
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 161835BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance