UBS Financial Services Finance Analyst in Group Strategic Planning in Kraków, Poland
Do you want to influence the strategy of the organization?
Do you have the ability to see the big picture?
The Finance Analyst is responsible for working collaboratively across all Finance functions to provide analytical support to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data, to help advise and challenge the business's activities, performance and strategy and optimize the use of the firm's financial resources. The Finance Analyst provides ad-hoc support to stakeholders on general finance matters.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Expand and maintain financial models for scenario modelling and business planning
• Develop and maintain structures in IBM Cognos TM1
• Prepare presentations and reports for senior management
• Analyze financial data for business planning, strategic analysis and performance reviews including commentary
• Execute control procedures and data management ensuring integrity and consistency of data
• Support projects and ad hoc requests
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Strategic Planning (GSP) is a team within Group Finance, Corporate Development & Performance. GSP acts as an advisor to senior management and the business on business planning and performance monitoring aspects. GSP steers the UBS planning process globally across Business Divisions, Legal Entities and Regions. GSP optimizes capital and financial resource allocation based on group strategy, economic profitability and achievement of financial targets through bespoke scenario modelling. GSP is responsible for monthly Group Executive Board business reviews, coordinates the full-year forecasting process, and drives the review and implementation of the Group KPI framework
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Strong analytical skills and high level of numeracy
• Proficiency in MS Office, IBM Cognos TM1 and Think Cell
•Wealth Management and retail Banking knowledge is a plus
• Excellent command of English (written/oral); knowledge of German is a plus
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Experienced in the financial services industry
• Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171308BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Finance Analyst in Group Strategic Planning
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance