UBS Financial Services Exit HR Operations Specialist with German (maternity cover) in Kraków, Poland
ou have now a chance to join the Swiss HR Operations Exit team and help us with providing the final HR service for the employees leaving the bank in the variety of the termination processes (from fixed-term contracts, voluntary resignation to retirement). We offer flexible working hours, home office, internal mobility, precise trainings and for the moment the temporary role with possibility to prolong/change to permanent role at the later time (depending on the new opportunities within our company).Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' and Line Managers' requests in area of termination process
– make sure that our systems reflect actual data and perform the necessary updates
– cooperate with all relevant stakeholders in order to finalize the termination process (including payroll)
– prepare and provide the termination documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
-provide information for the unemployment offices in Switzerland by creating the confirmations for former/current employees
– follow our internal rules and process guides
– provide high quality of customer service
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the HR Operations Exit team located in Kraków, Green Office. We provide HR services for UBS employees located in Switzerland in 4 languages: German, French, Italian and English. Our team is multinational and multilingual group of colleagues with lots of positive energy and good spirits. We keep employees and line managers at the center of our daily activities by solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system. Our job is demanding but very interesting and not boring at all - we always find time to support each other and enjoy the work.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– very good German language skills
-- very good English language skills
– experience in a similar role or organization
– good Microsoft Office skills
– truly service and customer oriented person who likes to communicate with people
-known for your can-do attitude and proactive approach
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177270BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Exit HR Operations Specialist with German (maternity cover)
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)