UBS Financial Services Data Science Solution Engineer in Kraków, Poland
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
• Technical support of the DataIKU & DataRobot application suite. This includes Server administration & functionality.
• Driving Data Science best practices across the firm to achieve effective use of DataIKU software.
• Managing incidents and issues, focusing on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams.
• Managing interface to our engineering by addressing issues, as keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved.
• Participation in different Data Science-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Data Science community
• Maintaining documentation and learning resources
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Based in Krakow, Poland, you will be part of the global Data Science team and will report directly into the Data Science Service Manager. The Data Science team has great expertise in all aspects of DataIKU, DataRobot and Data Science.
This role will guarantee widespread exposure to every aspect of the DataIKU & DataRobot product suite and represents a perfect opportunity for any Data Science enthusiast to be part of one of the best deployments of DataIKU or DataRobot in Europe.
Your experience and skills:
• Experienced of engineering applications to run on Linux within an enterprise environment including integration with security infrastructure.
• Technical knowledge of both DataIKU & DataRobot Server from an administrative and a consultative standpoint is preferred. Certified Professional qualification in both DataIKU and DataRobot Server is preferred but equivalent experience will be considered.
• A proactive attitude and focus on community and user engagement
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills, including the ability to chair user groups, make presentations to customers and interact positively with senior management.
• Understanding of Data Science best practices
• An involvement with the external Data community on social media, being familiar with blogs, learning resources and a Data community profile. You may also be involved in local Data User Groups.
• Passionate to help users see and understand their data
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171428BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Science Solution Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)