UBS Financial Services Data Quality Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you have an experience in data quality? Are you great communicator with good data analytics and manipulation skills? We’re looking for someone who will:
• perform data quality management for Group General Counsel
• develop understanding of Legal data
• document newly found data quality issues and propose resolution strategies accurately
• design and run Cognos reports to obtain data from Legal applications
• manipulate data in Excel to identify data exceptions (invalid data, missing data, etc)
• analyze data to identify patterns and develop rules to assist in improving data quality (e.g. identifying correct values for missing data)
• communicate data quality results directly to users and instruct / work with them to make changes to improve data quality
• run a process for tracking data quality over time (e.g. improvements month-to-month in completeness and accuracy of data) and provide relevant reports to management
• run ad-hoc queries submitted by the business users in Group General Counsel helping them to solve a specific reporting need
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a member of the Data Quality Team you will be part of our Legal COO team in Krakow. Main focus of the team are governance of the function, ad hoc tasks covering various topics are the essence of our work. We cooperate with senior stakeholders from Group General Counsel. Role is based in Krakow Zabierzow.
Your experience and skills:
• strong data analytics and manipulation skills
• good communication skills enabling you to communicate with global stakeholders both in writing and speaking
• understanding of Cognos reporting tool or similar tools, relational database concepts, in order to develop and optimize queries/reports for data quality checking
• experience in process documentation
• proficient in MS Excel with a good understanding of pivot table design, functions and formulas
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• able to work independently, a self-starter taking initiative, able to develop a structured approach to your work, and seeking to identify further value-added actions beyond instructions that are provided
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171740BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Quality Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support