UBS Financial Services Data Protection Support Officer fix term contract in Kraków, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail but getting the big picture at the same time? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• maintain and answer queries on the content on two legal compliance tools covering over 50 countries
• support the Change Advisory Board for the Client Data Disclosure Tool (identify amendments/new content; liaise with stakeholders; prepare meeting materials and take minutes; execute decisions of the CAB)
• conduct initial analysis in the Client and Employee Data Disclosure Tools for projects which are not part of an ODP
• review and comment on the data related aspects in ODP applications where Legal EMEA is a control function
• answer data related queries on ODP applications
• support requests for authorization of electronic data monitoring (handle requestors' queries; review applications and provide comments to ITCSSL lawyers; upload decisions to SharePoint)
• support the Legal team in aspects of the GDPR implementation programme.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IT Contracting and Shared Services Legal team in Krakow. Our role is to support lawyers in their responsibilities. We help by providing legal advice to the business.
Your experience and skills:
– a master degree in Law
– solid knowledge about EU law/regulations
– experience in an international environment such as law firm, in-house legal department with focus on data privacy matters
– strong analytical skills
– ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
– a great communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to manage multiple internal and external interfaces
– organized and detail oriented
– Fluent in English
– Able and willing to work proactively and independently to tight deadlines and take responsibility for delivering to tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175231BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Protection Support Officer fix term contract
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Legal