UBS Financial Services Credit Risk Analyst, IB Credit Risk Control in Kraków, Poland
Do you enjoy analyzing companies and financial markets? Are you inquisitive, with a sharp mind for details and trends? Are you well organized and interested in systems and processes?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Manage the set-up and monitoring of lending and trading limits between UBS entities globally to support the efficient allocation of capital and liquidity as well as establish the market access for end-clients;
• Act as contact point for Traders and internal Treasury for trade approvals and investigations related to UBS group internal engagements;
• Contribute to the preparation and processing of periodic reviews and credit limit amendment requests towards the relevant UBS entity risk officers;
• Get involved in Complex Trade and New Business Initiative requests in relation to highly structured intragroup funding transactions;
• Understand and follow the developments of regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions related to intragroup credit engagements;
• Participate in working groups to further develop policies, systems, and reporting;
• Conduct data remediation and counterparty configuration with view to the introduction of the 2nd line of defense for Group Internal Engagements;
• Organize and maintain information necessary for disciplined monitoring of the arm's length requirements and concentration risk guidelines; and
• Establish cooperative, consultative relationship with Trading and Treasury functions and develop a professional partnership as expert in risk governance.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the IB Credit Risk Control team for Switzerland. Our role is centered around the credit risk control coverage of a portfolio of Swiss financial institutions and large-cap corporates as well as UBS entities globally. The main front officer partners are product areas in the Investment Bank and Group Treasury as well as C&IC relationship management teams (Banks, Multinationals, Institutional Clients). There is also regular interaction with other functions, such as Legal & Compliance, Operations. Other important stakeholders are the various UBS entity risk officers.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant subject area;
• 2+ years working experience in a credit risk related function;
• Good understanding of financial accounting concepts and interest in the regulatory landscape
• Basic knowledge in derivatives, lending products, and transaction banking activities
• Computer proficiency required in Excel, Word;
• Effective writing and oral presentation skills; and
• Proficiency in English language; German language skills are a plus
• Have a natural curiosity, ambition to succeed in fast paced & challenging environment;
• Are keen to understand systems landscapes and data processing flows;
• Present to peers, superiors and senior management with confidence and conviction; and
• Are well organized and are concise and analytical in writing.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177710BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Credit Risk Analyst, IB Credit Risk Control
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk