UBS Financial Services Cost Management Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you great with numbers and do you have an analytical mind? Are you a detail-oriented trouble shooter? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that to support the global Talent & Recruiting organization. You'll:
– manage monthly cost reporting and cost allocations in close collaboration with HR Finance & Controlling
– take care of yearly and monthly cost accruals, re-bookings and charge back process
– be responsible for the maintenance of organizational and cost structures, cost center changes and employee transfers (workforce planning maintenance)
– create and maintain standard and ad-hoc reports, including research and analysis.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You’ll be working in the Talent & Recruiting Business Management and Support team in Krakow, Green Office in Ruczaj. We’re a small team working closely with Talent & Recruiting stakeholders and the business management team in Zurich. In your role you will support the T&R Services Cost, Risk and Governance team and you will have interaction with talent & recruiting team members around the world.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a role like this or in a similar field
– strong analytical skills, controlling experience would be an asset
- very good excel and VBA knowledge
– excellent communication skills in English, and maybe in German
– an analytical thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– pro-active, detail-oriented and forward-thinking
– able to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171665BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Cost Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support