UBS Financial Services Compliance Screening Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in special quality investigations? We are looking for someone like that to:
• support the business in managing risk
• evaluate financial messages whether potential hits are false or true according to regulator lists
• act as a competent partner in Compliance Screening matters for UBS Compliance globally
• execute operational processes according to the rules and regulations of the booking center and policies
• provide business support for line managers and UBS staff
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in UBS Operations Team in Kraków (Green Office). Our role is to orderly and timely execute operational processes in the bank. We help by paying a strong focus on reputation protection, quality and continuous improvement.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
• a degree in Economics or Finance
• experience in payments, messaging/Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) or screening
• sound know-how in the analysis of figures and professional usage of different systems
• an exact working method and ethic, reliability, attention to details and service orientation
• a good team player with a flexible working time approach (working on shifts included)
• able to work in a fast paced environment
• proficient in the use of MS Office package
• fluent in English (German would be an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165239BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Screening Specialist
Job Type: Part Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations