UBS Financial Services Compliance Enquiry Management Analyst (German Speaker) in Kraków, Poland
Are you service orientated? Are you someone who can see the bigger picture? We are looking for someone like that who can:
• act as the first line for compliance related enquiries
• deliver a service to employees globally in a timely manner
• ensure supporting knowledge is up to date and fit for purpose
• provide feedback to improve the system and operation of the service
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working with the Employee Information & Approvals (EIA) team that sits within the Employee Conduct function of Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC). We provide first line resolution of C&ORC related queries, design the approval systems, review applications and prepare FAQs for various C&ORC categories/processes across all regions.
Your experience and skills:
• a Bachelor's degree in a business, languages or a communications related subject
• the flair and ability to write concise but impactful responses in English and German
• experience in a customer service or customer support focused role
• excellent problem solving skills
• a strong communicator both verbally and in written form
• self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
• service-oriented and able to prioritize your workload
• fluent in English and German language
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176812BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Enquiry Management Analyst (German Speaker)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance