UBS Financial Services Compliance Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you a detailed oriented person with a good sense of humor and fluent Italian? We are looking for someone who:
– diligently and patiently looks for the answers to compliance brain teasers
– has a questioning mind and can challenge the status quo
– believes that the best results can only be achieved while collaborating within a team
– wants to work in a multinational environment with a wide range of personalities and characters
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in newly set up EMEA Central Controls Team in Krakow. We liaise closely with Senior Stakeholders located across EMEA. We are enthusiastic pioneers responsible for performing controls across diverse Compliance topics – Market Conduct, Sanctions, Anti-Corruption, Suitability, Conflicts of Interest and Cross-border. Team spirit and a sense of unity sets us apart.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience in a banking or finance industry
• Proven Italian and English language skills
• Understanding of the financial markets and financial instruments
• Strong communication skills and an ability to work in a diverse team
• Proficiency in EXCEL – advanced functions, VBA
• Strong ability to learn new technologies including data visualization and analysis tools
• Data analysis, investigative and report writing skills with a close attention to detail
• Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in finance or banking
• Proactive and have a strong willingness to learn
• Result oriented individual
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171067BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance