UBS Financial Services Change Management and Communications Lead in Kraków, Poland
We're looking for a Change Management Lead to lead and coordinate communication and change management activities for HR Data on Demand Program. Program focuses on deployment of new data visualization technology, in line with UBS HR Digital strategy. Program's ambition is to put data at decision-makers’ fingertips. With instant access to digital, slice-and-dice interactive analytics, desktop or mobile devices, real-time data and insightful dashboards and stories, all on people data – executives, managers and HRBPs are saving vast amounts of time when managing their teams and organizations.
Specifically you will:
• drive all change management activities like stakeholder and their communication needs mapping, change impact analysis and other activities required for successful deployment
• own change and communications roadmap for the program activities, from planning to execution
• prepare communication materials and campaigns for stakeholders at all levels of organization – senior management (specifically in HR), HR BP community and their teams
• coordinate and run information sessions for stakeholders
• coordinate and run information and training sessions for end users
• work with program manager and program and project teams in all aspects of program management such as scope and schedule management according to the guidelines outlined in the Program Management Framework (goto/pmf)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be part of and working with program manager & program committee. You will also work with HR Strategic Change Programs team, UBS Communications team and HR Reporting & Analytics team which consists of highly skilled business intelligence professionals. Role is based in Krakow.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
• experienced in project planning and project management, with focus on change management (being familiar with change management frameworks is a plus)
• comfortable with managing and liaising with multiple stakeholders, senior management, getting and incorporating the input into a cohesive comms and change plan, comfortable making relevant decision
• able to coordinate work of project- and task-aligned subject matter experts
• fluent in English
• experience in preparing communication materials to hundreds of recipients
• experience in planning and facilitating information
• very good MS Office knowledge, specifically PowerPoint and MS Excel, MS SharePoint and MS Project
• experience in technology related change management roll-out would make you more successful in this role - eg. deployment of Office 365
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176874BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Change Management and Communications Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management