UBS Financial Services Campus Recruitment Specialist with German in Kraków, Poland
Are you a people person? Do you have what it takes to help us find new talents? In Recruiting, we have a unique opportunity to help match talent with our hiring needs. We're looking for someone like that to:
– manage the end-to-end internship recruitment process for the aligned business and candidate experience throughout the process
– being the lead contact for candidates and advising, supporting and coaching line managers during
the whole recruiting process
– review and evaluate candidate applications based on key criteria
– manage candidates over the phone and in our database, share feedback and seek referrals
– keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system and hiring trackers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in our team in Wroclaw or Krakow supporting the Junior Talent organization (Campus Recruitment) in Switzerland. Our team enables delivery of client-centric, efficient and high-quality execution of the core campus recruiting processes across all UBS divisions. We provide support in ensuring all relevant regional recruiting activities are consistent and compliant with global processes, policies and management standards.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– worked within a recruiting environment and, ideally, you have experience screening candidates or experience within (Campus) Recruiting in a global company
– a Bachelor’s/Master's degree or international equivalent – a track record as an organized worker, skilled at multitasking, prioritizing, managing data and achieving deadlines
– a self-confident personality with high degree of customer and service orientation
– drive and initiative with the ability to thrive in a busy environment and to work well under pressure
– strong communication skills and can communicate at all levels and build relationships
– passionate about human resources and want to become a part of it
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management and organizational skills
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175948BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Campus Recruitment Specialist with German
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)