UBS Financial Services C# .Net Developer in Kraków, Poland
Do you know how to provide applications that exceed expectations? Are you a crafty problem solver? Then this job is for you!
You are going to:
• implement a performant, scalable and high quality solution in .NET from scratch using the modern technology stack with a multicultural and diverse team
• document the provided resolutions
• support the business with effort estimations and feasibility studies
• perform code reviews and share results with colleagues
• analyze root causes of incidents and provide L3 support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Application Delivery for Investment Banking team. We are a technology driven team covering mid-sized to large applications in the secured funding application space. We develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
Your experience and skills:
• Passion for Software Development and technology in general
• Hunger to learn and continuously improve
• Good command of English
• Good communication skills
• Able to work effectively as part of a team
• Problem solving skills
• At least 3 years of experience with C# and WPF or Desktop applications
• In depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and Multithreading
• Knowledge and experience in unit testing
• Knowledge of GIT
• Strong understanding of design patterns
• Experience with CI systems (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
• Knowledge and experience with REST API
Would be a plus:
• Experience with DevExpress
• Knowledge and experience in Scrum and Agile
• Experience in direct work with end users
• Financial domain knowledge
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178338BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: C# .Net Developer
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)