UBS Financial Services C# .Net Developer in Kraków, Poland
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role.
We’re seeking strong technologists to join our IPV development team within Finance IT. We are looking someone who is a team player with 'can-do' attitude and can:
Implement and deliver high quality software solutions / components for the IPV platform that conform to architectural standards.
Leverage his/her expertise to mentor and lead developers; review code/designs and ensure adherence to standards.
Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end.
Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with the Business and other development, testing, support and release teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the IPV development team with in Finance IT that is responsible for
providing the systems needed by the bank to perform Independent Price Verification of the positions across asset classes.
providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory demands.
Your experience and skills:
– At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification.
– Strong hands-on development experience using core .Net, WCF, MVC, AngularJS, Rx and SQL server.
– Have experience in holding a senior technical role within a team of technocrats; especially for high-performance, large-scale systems through various project lifecycle stages like design, build, testing etc.
– Have excellent understanding of object oriented design, database design and development.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– Have a good knowledge of Financial Services domain – ideally Risk
– Experience of MicroServices, Azure Service Fabric, Spark (added advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175953BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: C# .Net Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)