UBS Financial Services Business Support Team Lead - Talent & Recruiting in Kraków, Poland
Are you a great multitasker with a keen eye for detail? Are you passionate about helping your clients get the right outcome? Do you shine under pressure and lead from the front?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
– lead the business management team in Krakow with experts in different fields, who support the global Talent & Recruiting function in daily business matters
– develop key information and messaging and create high quality presentations for our internal clients and senior stakeholders
– act as the interface to the T&R management team and key stakeholders to support business priorities and ensure alignment
– monitor performance and provide insightful analysis of data and trends
– manage the service catalogue, plan resources and prioritize tasks of the team members
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be heading the Talent & Recruiting Business Management team in Krakow. We’re a team of 8 experts supporting various stakeholders in the global Talent & Recruiting function. You'll report into the Global Head of Talent & Recruiting Business Management & Marketing and interact with members of the Talent & Recruiting Management team on a daily basis.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– strong leadership and interpersonal skills
– several years of experience in a similar role
– strong affinity to create outstanding and impactful presentations for our senior stakeholders
– strong analytical skills, reporting experience would be an asset
– excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and maybe in German
– advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and all other office applications (Excel and Word)
– experienced in building strong professional relationships and managing senior stakeholders in a complex global environment
– able to effectively prioritize, delegate and troubleshoot to support team deliverables
– proactive, detail-oriented and not just focused on delivering, but always thinking about what we can do better
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167933BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Support Team Lead - Talent & Recruiting
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)