UBS Financial Services Business Risk Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Do you have previous experience in operational risk and control? Do you have an analytical mind and strong attention to detail? Do you enjoy working on a multiple of tasks supporting internal clients across the globe? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– coordinate selected operational risk processes and activities in control environment
– collect data from internal sources to provide regular and ad-hoc analysis / reports and assure the quality of data provided
– enhance the internal controls' environment through the development and improvement of various remediation processes to decrease potential risks across the bank
– provide operational risk managers with advisory services
– propose and coordinate quality improvement activities;
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk & Regulatory Shared Services Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow/Krakow (Krakow Business Park). We are responsible for coordinating risk and control (including SOX) processes. Our role is to manage Operational Risk focusing on risk analysis and reporting with emphasis on control performance facilitation. As a result, you will work closely with the Group SOX Office and Group Operations Risk Managers from around the world.
Your experience and skills:
a university degree and 2-3 years of experience in one of the following areas: Operational Risk Management, Risk and Control Assessments, Compliance, Audit, Risk Reporting;
fluent in English
understanding of operational risk management concepts and its implementation in practice (including SOX);
ability to multi-task and good problem solving skills
strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and understand processes and/or significant amounts of information
ability to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests, work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
strong technical skills including:
o MS Excel Skills (Pivot tables, Charts, Vlookups, Tables, data visualization), additional expertise (building / editing macros, VBA etc.) would be considered as an advantage
o MS PowerPoint & Word to a competent level
– great communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
– prepared to take ownership of tasks assigned
– independently minded, strong technically with problem solving/analytical skills;
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently and autonomously
– confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
– experience with SOX controls
– good knowledge of Business Object, Tableau
– professional certifications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168948BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Risk Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support